Teaching assignemt was another activity planned as part of our accredtitation in Erasmus+. In February 2024 I had a chance to teach English in Spain, which was a very unusual experience for me. I prepared lessons about modal verbs, relative clauses, tenses. There were a lot of speaking activities, especially about Poland, similarities and differences about both countries. If you do something once, you will learn new things - I hope Spanish students took advantage of my stay there as well.
Wednesday, February 21, 2024
TEACHING ASSIGNMENT IN SPAIN
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
BOWLING ALLEY
Class V went on a trip to the Aloha Bowling Alley in the Nowy Świat Shopping Mall 🎳😊, where the students had great fun playing bowling a...
-
The project is a response to the current needs of children, the educational requirements contained in the core curriculum for general educa...
-
Paweł Kawa Szymon Szydełko Our task is to create a poster or a logo with the topic of ecology. Here is what I created for a start.
-
We had an honour to guest Frank Oida, who came to our school as an invited expert. His stay was four days long and during this time he con...













No comments:
Post a Comment